Reverse complement •
Random shuffle •
Translate into protein •
About us •
Sequence cleanup or formatting
- Cleanup ignores existing numbers, spaces and line ends.
- The tool accepts both nucleotide and protein sequences.
- Check UPPER CASE to change all sequence letters into upper case and lower case to change into lower case. If none of these boxes is checked, the case is preserved and can be used to mark regions of interest
- FASTA header, if detected, is preserved.
- Multiple sequences with FASTA headers are formatted individually new.
- GenBank format assumes 60 chars per line, numbered lines and grouping by 10.
- Skyline is similar to Jarvius & Landegren (2006), just due Unicode restrictions symbols slightly differ, using ▁ for G, ▃ for A, ▅ for T and ▇ for C. This allows to see the features of the sequence. Can be combined with GenBank rules.
- Browser formats your sequence without sending it to the server.