Translate into protein •
About us •
Compute reverse complement of the nucleotide sequence
- Both DNA and RNA sequence is converted into reverse-complementing sequence of DNA.
- IUPAC ambiguity codes of the two possible nucleotides are converted as following: R↔Y, K↔M, S and W unchanged.
- Ambiguity codes of the three possible nucleotides are converted as following: B↔V, D↔H.
- Upper and lower case is preserved and can be used to mark regions of interest.
- All other symbols, including spaces and new line feeds, are left unchanged.
- FASTA header, if detected, is preserved.
- Browser computes reverse complement without sending your sequence to the server.